This is a delightful pasta bake you can make in under an hour including prep.
1 box giant shells
1 15 oz tub of Ricotta
1 8 oz bag of grated Italian mix cheese
1 24 oz jar of your favorite jarred sauce
1/2 cup grated cheese for the top
1/3 cup Parmesan Romano shaky cheese
2 large cloves of garlic, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil your shells according to the box directions. They should be al dente.
2. Combine the ricotta, shaky cheese, bag cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. It should be thick.
3. After the shells have cooled properly, fill with the cheese mixture. You should be able to do this part with your hands.
4. Spread your cheese filled shells in a single layer in a casserole dish sprayed with oil.
5. Cover with cheese.
6. Bake at 400° for 30 mins. And if you leave it in 5 mins longer than that you get this…
Otherwise it’s a little less crispy but tastes amazing!